GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
156 Discussions

Problemas con Need For Speed 2016

The_Neytan
Beginner

Hola como están, he entrado a esta comunidad ya que necesito ayuda con un problema 

yo acabo de instalar el juego Need for Speed 2016 y al momento de ejecutarlo me dice que tengo una versión de driver de los gráficos no recomendada por lo cual tengo que actualizar, el problema es que mi Laptop en este caso trae el procesador Intel i7-8565U con Intel UHD Graphics 620, el cual quiero instalar el nuevo controlador el problema es que HP la encargada de traer las OEM a mi laptop no tiene actualizaciones de esta a la mas reciente por lo cual pregunto.

Debería de instalar este controlador de Intel aunque HP no lo tenga?

Adjunto imagen del error del Juego con los Drivers

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello The_Neytan, 

Tenga en cuenta que solo podemos brindarle asistencia en inglés. Hemos utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber alguna traducción inexacta

Thank you for posting in the communities. I can see you are inquiring about OEM drivers. Since you mention this is a laptop, I want to set your expectation that our support is limited, as they might have done specific customizations, alterations, and specific customizations. Nonetheless, I can try to double-check this information if you can share with us the laptop model. It would also be better if you could share with us your SSU logs so we can become more familiar with your specifications and configuration. You may also share with us the link to the driver that you want to download so we can check if it is the correct generic driver for your CPU. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello The_Neytan, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello The_Neytan, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos