Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Two of three screens stop working after updates.

anolabob
Beginner

Sorry to be a burden, lot a computer person.  I was advised by the seller to contact Intel.

I have a 10-month-old Lenovo Think pad with a Club 3D docking station.  Three Asus monitors.

Each time the ThinkPad gets updated, at least two screens are knocked down.  The Pad no longer recognizes the two screens internally.  Also, just before the latest update, the screens would not sleep or go into screen saver mode.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @anolabob  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your laptop, I will gladly assist you here. 

1. What is the model of your graphics? 
  2. Did you try using direct connections, without any adapters or docking stations? 
  3. Can you please provide more details of what you mean by "updating the laptop"? What are you updating? 
  4. What is your specific laptop model? 
  5. What do you mean exactly by "the laptop not recognizing the screens internally"? Do you mean that are not detected by Windows display settings? 
  6. By the screens "knocked down", do you mean they don't display anything? 
  7. Are you enabling Sleep mode via Windows or by any other method? 
  8. How are you connecting each monitor? Example: First monitor HDMI to HDMI, second one USB-C to DP via adapter, etc. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @anolabob  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @anolabob  

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos