Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
395 Discussions

ArcControl: everytime I wake up my monitor it shows popup "deviced changed"

fireattack
Beginner

Everytime I wake up my sleeping monitor, two popups will show up:

Untitled.png

This is quite annoying, can we get rid of them?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello fireattack.

We understand that you receive a pop-up message every time you open to wake up the system.

To have more insight into your issue, please provide us with the following information:

• Does the issue persist on different drivers?
  • Please, try installing the latest Intel® Arc™ 31.0.101.4091, and confirm if the issue is still present.
  • Create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
fireattack
Beginner

Hi, this is the first time I install ArcControl, so no idea if it's like this before.

My driver is indeed 31.0.101.4091.

The SSU scan result is attached.

Please note that it's waking about the monitor only. The computer never went sleep.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello fireattack,

We appreciate the information provided.

Let us look into this and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello fireattack

Thanks to your reports, we have replicated this issue, and it has been reported to the driver developer team. We are working on a solution for this issue, and it will be implemented in upcoming Arc Control releases. Unfortunately, we are unable to commit to any specific time. Here is a list of known issues with the Intel Arc Control software.

Since this will take further effort from us, and to avoid duplicate efforts, we are considering closing this thread, but we would like to confirm if you agree with closing this thread.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello fireattack,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos