Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
405 Discussions

Call of Duty MW2 Intel Iris Xe Graphics Glitch

cloudburst
Beginner

Hello, 

I have been playing Call of Duty MW2 with Intel Iris Xe Graphics, and I have a graphics issue where I see patches of what I can only describe as rainbow static. I have verified that Intel Iris should be able to run this game, and I have ensured that all my graphics drivers are up to date. I have also ensured all game files were downloaded correctly. However, the visual issues seem to persist. I have attached images below. 

Thank you so much 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello cloudburst,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having graphics corruption issues with your Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
cloudburst
Beginner

Hello Andres, 

Thank you for your prompt response. This issue has been occurring ever since I downloaded the game (from Steam.) Screenshots of my in-game graphics settings and the report from the SSU are attached below. 

Thank you so much 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello cloudburst,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful.

Please follow the steps below and let us know the results:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
cloudburst
Beginner

Hello Andres, 

Thank you for the links. I have tried both solutions provided and the problem still persists. 

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello cloudburst,

Thank you for your answer, it has been really helpful.

I will start with an investigation to provide you with the next steps, as soon I have further information I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello cloudburst,

We have been working on the investigation and this issue has been reported to the driver developer team, bug ID 14017821169. We cannot promise any fix anytime soon but if there is one we will note it in the community thread and in a future driver release notes.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
cloudburst
Beginner

Hello Andres, 

I understand. Thank you so much for your help. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello cloudburst,

Since this issue has been reported to the driver developer team , so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Andres P.  

0 Kudos