Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
425 Discussions

Crash detroit become human intel arc 770

SolineL
Beginner

Hello, when I play to Detroit become human there is a message before the game starts (1st image) and now, my game crashes immediatly when I try to start the new chapter "From the dead". 

I saw the topic about it and I tried the procedure (DDU uninstaller etc), I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game (Steam) but there is no improvement I can't play.

What can I do ? Thank's in advance. 

Configuration of my computer : Intel Arc 770, Bar enabled, with the last pilot installed (2nd picture). 

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 180019.png

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 180807.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Thank you for trying out the troubleshooting steps. Kindly please share the following details so we can better assist you: 

1. Were you able to reboot windows into safe mode as well? 
  2. Kindly please run the following in your system Intel System Support Utility at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. Once you do, please send us the .txt file
  3. Is the same error appearing without the Intel Arc 770? 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
SolineL
Beginner

Hi, yes I used the safe mode of windows. I send you the .txt file. 

I don't have an other graphic card so I can't test without the Intel Arc 770.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Thank you for your prompt response. It is best if we coordinate this issue with our team. Rest assured that we will monitor your ticket. I will send you an update once I received it or no later than February 1, 2024. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

I already have an update regarding your inquiry. To understand the issue better, kindly also please share with us the following details: 

1. When did the problem occur?
  2. Were there any recent changes on his computer prior to this problem?
  3. Did the game run smoothly before?

You may also try updating your graphics driver to version 31.0.101.5186 at this link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/785597/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html to check if this will resolve the issue. 

However, I want to set your expectation that we have received this report before and we are currently still working on a fix. For now, you may keep this bug ID: 1809413064 so you can check the status of the issue with us at your own convenience.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
SolineL
Beginner

Hi ! Yes I already updated it. 
I began to play to this game last week, I had the message since the beginning and the game wasn't crashing but there were some bugs, until this part. I tried again today and I still can't play, the game crashes at the same moment.  There were no changes on my computer. 

Thank you for your reply, I will wait ! 

Soline.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SolineL,

I would like to inform you that we are still investigating this case. We will update you as soon as we have any new information on this case and we will share it on this thread.

Best regards,

Norman S.
Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi SolineL,

Since the crash still occurs, I will be working on this issue with our team and send you an update once I received it or no later than Feb 6, 2024. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi SolineL,

We are still working on trying to find a fix for the issue. We kindly ask for some more time while doing so. Kindly please give us an additional 3-5 business days to arrive with a resolution. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SolineL,

Please be advised that our team is currently conducting a thorough investigation into the matter concerning 'Detroit: Become Human'. We are committed to resolving this issue and will ensure to update this thread with any new information as soon as it is available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos