Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
395 Discussions

Fault light Rendering in Prepar3D

Gingy
Beginner

I'm having a problem with the light rendering It shows black flashing when I enable aircraft light or airport light on the prepar3d V5 and the game support forum says it's due to the graphics driver.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Gingy
Beginner

here you are

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gingy

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing issues when trying to play Prepar3D V5 on your system.

Please note that based on the game's website the integrated GPU on your system's processor does not meet the minimum requirements for the game to function properly and this might be a reason for this issue to happen.

Please try installing the latest driver provided by your system manufacturer version 24.20.100.6344.

If the issue persists, please share with us some screenshots of the in-game graphics settings.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gingy

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gingy

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos