Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

Intel Iris Xe Graphics Game Crash Issue

CryoLexis
New Contributor I

So lately I've been trying to play Warzone, I have an Intel Iris Xe Graphics card with 8GB ram. I looked it up and Iris should run Warzone perfectly, I don't know what's wrong. When I try to run it with my Nvidia MX330 which is absolute trash, it works perfectly at 10fps. But launching the game after switching the display says "pale file size insufficient" even though it literally just ran fine. I tried giving it 40gigs of Page file allocation and it still said it. I can't even click continue anyways cause it crashes as soon as the popup shows. I don't know what's wrong, definitely is not the graphics card or RAM. It works perfectly on MX330 even though playing on it is a nightmare. Saw they added MW2 and warzone 2 compatibilities in ARC drivers so I installed them and it didn't fix anything. Please, someone help me. I don't want to reinstall.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello CryoLexis,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel Graphics. I'll be glad to assist you.

Please provide the following information:

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
CryoLexis
New Contributor I

Thanks for the reply. Here, its in the attachment. No, I did not run it using Intel graphics before, but people who have got great performance. Running it using my MX330 works fine, no crashes or page file errors. Only on Intel Iris

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello CryoLexis,

I can see you have installed the BETA driver 3802, please perform a clean installation of the latest drivers 31.0.101.3790/31.0.101.2114 (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html). You may also try the latest OEM driver 31.0.101.3616 (https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/inspiron-15-5502-laptop/drivers)

Clean installation: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
CryoLexis
New Contributor I

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did get it, but I haven't tried it yet. I uninstalled the game a while back, but im sure ill get it soon. Hopefully the update and reinstall helps fix the problem, if not hopefully the drivers do. I'll let you in on any updates.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

Please let us know as soon as you have an update regarding the installation.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello CryoLexis,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are still waiting for an update about the game crash issue.

As soon as you have tested the game and check the results, please let us know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos