Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
405 Discussions

Intel UHD 770 Graphics lighting texture missing bug

RanaPunjabi
Beginner

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngHi intel,

1. I buy recently i7 12700k with asus rog strix z690 f motherboard , i faced issues with DX9 supported games aahh.... with iGPU 770 Dx9 black texture issues .. i send you some screenshots...[ resident evil 4 ] or Resident evil 5 crash 'out of mem status' hope you fix this issue... THankyou!Screenshot (7).pngResident Evil 4 15-10-2022 20_45_12.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RanaPunjabi,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 770.

I would like to let you know that we are investigating this issue under bug ID 14016217500. We have created a thread where we will be sharing all the updates and solutions related to this issue, you can access using the following link:

Since you will be using this thread, let me know if we can close this one to avoid duplications.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RanaPunjabi, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RanaPunjabi,

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos