Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

IntelOverclockingSDK.dll

nikitavedre
Beginner

I want to use IntelOveclockingSDK.dll in my project to set frequency(ratio).How can i use that? Can anyone provide link for IntelOverclockingSDK.dll document ?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AnaWilliam850
New Contributor I

Hi! To use the Intel Overclocking SDK, you will need to download and install it from the Intel website. You can find more information and download links on the Intel Overclocking SDK product page: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/overclocking-sdk.html

Once you have installed the SDK, you can use the "IntelOverclockingSDK.dll" library in your project. You will need to add a reference to the library in your project and use the provided API to control the CPU frequency ratios. The API is documented in the "Intel Overclocking SDK API Reference" document, which can be found in the installation directory of the SDK.

Keep in mind that overclocking can potentially damage your hardware and void your warranty, so be sure to use caution when using this tool.

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner

Hi,

I haven't found Intel Overclocking SDK on this link  https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/overclocking-sdk.html.

can you provide exact link to download  Intel Overclocking SDK and its document.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello nikitavedre

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you have not been able to find the link to download the IntelOveclockingSDK to use it on your project.

Allow me to check with our team for the correct link as it seems the one provided by @AnaWilliam850 is not currently working. I will post back once I have more information for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner

can you provide IntelOverclockingSDK and document?

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner

Hello,

Can anyone tell how to overclock intel CPU programmatically with c++ or c#?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello nikitavedre

I have checked the information regarding your inquiry about IntelOveclockingSDK.dl, however, allow me to tell you that Intel does not support overclocking, Intel only supports it when the system runs under the processor specifications. The only information that we can share is the one you can find in the following article:

How to Obtain Information About Overclocking Intel® Processors

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner

Hi,

Can you tell me is there any programmatic way to overclock intel CPU?

Thanks,

Nikita Vedre

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello nikitavedre

The information we shared in our previous post, is all we can provide. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
nikitavedre
Beginner

Hi @Hugo_Intel ,

As you have mentioned this thread i.e. " Intel does not support overclocking, Intel only supports it when the system runs under the processor specifications" but this link says that We can intel "K" and "X" series processor. I have "K" series processor(i9-12900k).

Thanks,

Nikita Vedre

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello nikitavedre

The article refers that the processors ending with X or K have the ability to be overclocked, however, we do not provide any type of advice or guidance on how to overclock a processor as each person might use different methods and overclocking might void the processor's warranty. Customers have to do overclocking, in case they want, at their own risk.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos