Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
410 Discussions

Processador batendo 70 graus sem fazer nada

José33
Beginner

Eai pessoal? Tudo Bom? Tenho uma placa mãe Biostar H510mhp, eu usava ela com um Pentium g6405, e nesse tempo, esse processador nunca chegou a bater 75 ou 80 graus, até mesmo sob stress, recentemente comprei um I3 10105F e quando instalei tudo certinho, notei que o processador nao se estabilizava, em uns momentos ele estava em 40 ai de repente ele saltava para 50 a 60 graus, queria saber se devido a minha placa ser de entrada e o processador ser mais forte, é normal que eu venha a ter isso, no caso essa temperatura

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @José33,

We appreciate your participation in the Intel® communities and are pleased to extend our assistance regarding your concern.

Kindly note that our support services are primarily available in the English language, and we may not be equipped to interpret any content embedded in screenshots attached to the discussion.

As per the Ark specifications, the TJUNCTION (Junction Temperature) represents the maximum allowable temperature at the processor die, which is set at 100°C. It is important to acknowledge that temperature fluctuations within the range of 40 to 50-60 degrees Celsius are generally considered to fall within the normal operational parameters for the processor.

In this context, we would like to inquire if you are presently encountering any difficulties pertaining to the performance of your computer or if you have any specific concerns related to the temperature of your CPU.

Sincerely,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
José33
Beginner

Hello Isaac! I didn't particularly notice a difference in performance, I just found this fluctuation strange considering some videos I saw on YouTube of people doing tests, and I noticed that the temperature was more stable than on my computer, generally the temperature varied between 50 to 60ºC. I think part of the temperature issue has more to do with airflow and the basic motherboard. My question was really about the temperature, but as you said that the temperature in mine is not a problem, it is normal in this case, I believe everything is fine so, thank you very much for the answer!

0 Kudos
José33
Beginner

Hello Isaac! I didn't particularly notice a difference in performance, I just found this fluctuation strange considering some videos I saw on YouTube of people doing tests, and I noticed that the temperature was more stable than on my computer, generally the temperature varied between 50 to 60ºC. I think part of the temperature issue has more to do with airflow and the basic motherboard. My question was really about the temperature, but as you said that the temperature in mine is not a problem, it is normal in this case, I believe everything is fine so, thank you very much for the answer!

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Dear @José33,

Thank you for your response.

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that the information provided has helped clarify your concerns. Based on your feedback, we will consider this issue resolved. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Sincerely,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos