Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
384 Discussions

The game Nioh2 has a very low frame count in complex game scenarios

maluluku
Novice

1.The game Nioh2 has a very low frame count in complex game scenarios,

2.There will be broken frames and very low frame counts if playing online.

3.There will be severe slow motion in complex game scenes.

I hope you can solve these problems as soon as possible. I have faith in you guys.

It is hoped that Nioh players in the community who have the same problem will reflect the problem together and strive for an early solution. Mouth and wish you all a happy game.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Maluluku,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that might cause the issue?
  • Was the game working fine before?
  • Is Nioh 2 the only game this is having an issue with?
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyse important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

maluluku
Novice
1.When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that might cause the issue?
A: I started playing the NIHO2 game with the A770 (16G) (2023.10.20). I didn't make any changes that caused the problem, the only change was changing the graphics card from the GTX1660s to the ACR770. I replaced the I5-9400FCPU with the r7 5700x. When I used the previous hardware (I5-9400f GTX1660s) to play NIOH, these issues did not occur.ps: The windows operating system is upgraded from 10 to 11ps:windows系统从10升级到了11
2.Was the game working fine before?
A: It was fine before switching to the A770.3.Is Nioh 2 the only game this is having an issue with?
A: And of course NIOH1, which has the same problem. But other games don't have these problems.
4.What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
A: I tried to reduce the quality of special effects, particle effects, and detail of character modeling. I've also locked the game's frame count (60fps 120fps) and even used mods to reduce the lighting effects. But it didn't work.
5.ssu
A.I have sent you the ssu file via email
0 Kudos
maluluku
Novice
1.When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that might cause the issue?
A: I started playing the NIHO2 game with the A770 (16G) (2023.10.20). I didn't make any changes that caused the problem, the only change was changing the graphics card from the GTX1660s to the ACR770. I replaced the I5-9400FCPU with the r7 5700x. When I used the previous hardware (I5-9400f GTX1660s) to play NIOH, these issues did not occur.ps: The windows operating system is upgraded from 10 to 11
2.Was the game working fine before?
A: It was fine before switching to the A770.
3.Is Nioh 2 the only game this is having an issue with?
A: And of course NIOH1, which has the same problem. But other games don't have these problems.
4.What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
A: I tried to reduce the quality of special effects, particle effects, and detail of character modeling. I've also locked the game's frame count (60fps 120fps) and even used mods to reduce the lighting effects. But it didn't work.
5.ssu
AI have sent you the ssu file via email
0 Kudos
maluluku
Novice
Can you tell me which mailbox the ssu file is sent to?
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Maluluku,

Thank you so much for the response and for providing the necessary details that we have requested.

You may use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" features of the community website to attach the file.

I'll look into the issue that we have after you provide the SSU.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
maluluku
Novice
I posted the ssu file to another post in this community with the same title.Please check it out
0 Kudos
maluluku
Novice

OK I sent you the file and thank you for your kind help

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Maluluku,

Thank you so much for the response.

We have checked your SSU, and you are still using the driver version 31.0.101.5382.

In regards to this, please try to clean Install your graphics driver using DDU, then install our new release driver, which is driver 31.0.101.5444.

By the way, have you already enabled the resizable bar? If not, please enable it, as it enhances the GPU performance. You may follow the instructions in this article on how to enable the resizable bar.

For your reference, you may also check out this link:

If the issue still persists after trying out the troubleshooting steps that we have provided, please let me know so we can raise our case with our engineers and get further assistance from them.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
maluluku
Novice

I have updated the latest driver and enabled Resizable BAR, and the situation has not improved.nioh2 has very low frame count in complex game scenarios, especially when there is a rainy day in the game such as DLC1.

0 Kudos