Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

UHD 620 800 X 600 not working

ISHPREET1
Beginner

so i used to play csgo , valorant , dark souls and other games on my uhd 620 with 8gb ddr4 ram. I used to play 800 X 600 resolution for an ideal framerate and graphics ratio. But i had to reset my pc due to virus issues . Now ,800 x 600 resolution is not available in setting or any ingame settings , when i manage to create a custom resolution through cru ,i shows a black screen with audio. Yeah i have the latest drivers . Can someone please help me out?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ISHPREET1

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with the resolution settings on your system.

Please try setting a custom resolution through Intel® Graphics Command Center following the instruction in the following article:

How to Set Custom Resolutions and Modes in Intel® Graphics Command Center

If the issue persists, please let us know the following information:

What is the minimum resolution that you set?

If applicable, what is your monitor make and model as well as the type of connections that you are using?

Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ISHPREET1

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ISHPREET1

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos