Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20705 Discussions

显卡驱动成功安装之后,不能使用系统调节笔记本显示屏亮度?

schutzes
Beginner

如题。 Fn+热键也不能调节显示器亮度,只能通过intel显卡控制中心调节亮度?

系统是 win10,屏幕调节亮度无效,可以使用,但无效。

cpu  13900h

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, schutzes.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Kindly note that I'm only able to provide support in English. I've utilized a web translation tool to translate this response, so there might be some inaccuracies in the translation.

It seems that even after successfully installing the graphics card driver, you're experiencing difficulties adjusting the brightness of your laptop display. The Fn+ hotkey combination, typically used for this purpose, isn't functioning either. As a result, you're unable to adjust the brightness through the standard system settings, and you're reliant on the Intel graphics control center for this function. Given that your system is running Windows 10, it's concerning that the screen brightness adjustment remains ineffective despite attempts to utilize it. It appears that this issue persists, rendering the screen brightness adjustment feature essentially unusable.

Moreover, the graphics driver installed might not be fully compatible with your system, causing certain features like brightness adjustment to malfunction. As such, I would like to go a step further and confirm details such as graphics models, drivers, and system errors. The Intel SSU tool can gather such details about your system configuration that may help me root cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello schutzes,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.
Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos