Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20775 Discussions

13900k安装了windows11的最新版本系统,以及显卡驱动。但是玩游戏会花屏

CHENGJIAHE
Beginner

我下载了每一个支持win11的i9-13900K的Intel® UHD Graphics 770核心显卡驱动,他们都无法在minecraft1.7.10java版本中正确显示(会出现花屏或者生物,贴图实体错误)!!而且一旦玩家手持物品那么会更加严重!希望能修复!这对我来说很重要,我在mcbbs等论坛以及bilibili等视频网站,发现了好多具有相同困惑的人们。我将他们聚集在了一个群,现在这个群已经有1440人了!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VaishnaviV_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question. I downloaded every Intel® UHD Graphics 770 core graphics driver for i9-13900k that supports Win11, and they do not display correctly in Minecraft 1.7.10 java version (there will be splash screen or mobs, texture entity errors)!! And once the player holds the item, it will be even more serious! Hope it can be fixed! This is important to me, and I have found many people with the same confusion in forums like mcbbs and video sites like bilibili. I gathered them in a group, and now there are 1440 people in this group!

Does this reflect your question correctly?

Thanks & Regards,

Vankudothu Vaishnavi.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @CHENGJIAHE

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      What is the game distribution service you used to install the game?

In order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello CHENGJIAHE

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello CHENGJIAHE

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos