Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20771 Discussions

A750 installation of the latest stable 5333 version to the last step directly stuck

lixiaoer
Beginner

A750 installation of the latest stable 5333 version to the last step directly stuck。A750安装最新稳定5333版本到最后一步直接卡死

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello lixiaoer,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

May I know what are the steps that you have tried to troubleshoot the issue? Have you done a clean uninstall (of old Arc graphics driver) before installation of the latest one (v101.5333)?

If not, I suggest doing a clean uninstall using DDU. Please follow the steps from this article. Then install the latest Arc graphics driver, which is the one you installed recently. Here's the link to the driver in case you need to redownload it.

If it still fails, please send me your system scan via Intel SSU by following the steps below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

This will provide us with more information (e.g.: error messages, system specifications, installed drivers, etc.) that will help me diagnose your system. Please send us the generated SSU log of your system.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello lixiaoer,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello lixiaoer,

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos