Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

A770 crashes in Forza Horizan 5

Bill_da_da
New Contributor I

Hi,

My A770 LE is crashing in Forza Horizan 5 whenever RT is set to ultra and above OR Xess is enabled(I think FSR also lead to crash) at driver 5186. Setting admin privilege, configuring virtual memory, DDU, and reinstalling the driver does not work. SSU is attached. The graphical setting in the game is everything maxed out other than RT, fps unlocked(variable), HDR on, no AA, 2560*1440 fullscreen.

The game distribution service is steam and version info is as follows:

Bill_da_da_0-1708051468125.png

Thanks,

Bill Ge

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bill_da_da
New Contributor I

The problem is fixed after the new 5333 driver.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Bill_da_da,

After analyzing the SSU file you posted, I saw you are a couple of drivers behind our latest, so please re-test with our driver 101.5330. I also noticed errors at the system level, such as "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly," which leads me to think there might be dump files generated. Please share those with us for additional analysis.

Did this game work fine before? Was there any recent change?

In addition, I suggest, just for testing purposes, disabling the integrated graphics from the BIOS to make sure the game is not trying to run off that device.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Bill_da_da,

We are checking in with you on the crashing issue that we have with the A770 if you have already followed some of our recommendations.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Bill_da_da,

We are checking in with you on the crashing issue that we have with the A770, as we have not heard any response from you.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Bill_da_da,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Bill_da_da
New Contributor I

The problem is fixed after the new 5333 driver.

0 Kudos