Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

ARC 750 Update problem

Tk83
Beginner

Arc 750 update problem. I had a problem after updating my arc 750 graphics card. When I restart there is no image on the screen I have to turn it off and on version 4255 or 4257.l the then the problem is fixed. When I remove the update on the subject the problem goes aday.Please urgent solution.

------

Thank you for supporting. you want to sent video but my video 244mb so I can't sent to intel over 71mb. Can you help me.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having display issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Tk83
Beginner

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

with pleasure

I couldn't upload a video because the file size is limited to 72 mb. If you suggest another method, I can send a video.
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Thank you for your response, it has been really helpful. 

The other way you can send the video is by uploading it to a cloud like Google Drive or something similar, later give me the authorization and send the link.

To continue with the troubleshooting please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Tk83
Beginner
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Thank you for your answer, all the information provided has been really helpful.

Please complete the steps below and let me know the results:

• Perform a clean installation of Windows. For guidance, you can contact Microsoft.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Tk83
Beginner
Yes still problem is continuos. Bios updated ver.0811 cmos cleared
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Thank you for your answer, it is very helpful.

I will start an investigation to provide you with more steps, as soon I have further information I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

We have been working on the investigation and there are some steps we can follow, please let us know the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Tk83
Beginner

updated ver 31.01.101.4311 but the problem continues.

Tried another monitor but not solutıon. 

I'm sorry that I have such problems with the graphics card that I bought with great happiness

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Tk83,

Thank you for your response and for completing all the troubleshooting steps.

We have covered all the necessary steps, and as it also happens with a different monitor seems the issue is the graphics card. We recommend contacting Intel Customer Support for a possible replacement.

Now, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos