Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20659 Discussions

ARC A770 Driver Update Issue

DIABLOGAMING
Beginner
I Need Proper Solution For Driver Issue With Arc a770 When I Install Drivers My Whole Pc Crash And Not Able To Turn On Untill I Force Pc To Shut Down And Restart I Need Help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, DIABLOGAMING.

Thank you for posting in our Community regarding the driver issue you're experiencing with your Arc A770 graphics card. I understand the severity of the situation and the urgency in resolving it to restore the stability of your PC. May I know which version of the drivers are you attempting to install? You may describe the steps you followed during the driver installation. Did you download the drivers from the official website or another source and were there any error messages displayed before the PC crashed?

Moreover, could you please specify the operating system you're using (e.g., Windows 10, Windows 11)? It would also be helpful if you could provide details about your PC's hardware specifications, including the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and power supply unit. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool can gather information about your system configuration, which may assist us in diagnosing the root cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DIABLOGAMING
Beginner

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name RUDRA
System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
System Model MS-7D36
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K, 3500 Mhz, 14 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. A.H0, 17-01-2024
SMBIOS Version 3.6
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Product PRO Z690-P DDR4 (MS-7D36)
BaseBoard Version 2.0
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.22621.2506"
User Name Rudra\rudra
Time Zone India Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 31.7 GB
Available Physical Memory 17.1 GB
Total Virtual Memory 58.7 GB
Available Virtual Memory 34.4 GB
Page File Space 27.0 GB

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, DIABLOGAMING.

Thank you for sharing this information. While having these partial specifications is a good starting point, I need to delve deeper. The details you provided do not include the Intel Arc A770 model or its graphics version, which are crucial for identifying the root cause of the issue. You may visit this link, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* to gather the complete Intel® System Support Utility (Intel SSU) logs on Windows.

In line with your thread post above that the whole system crashes when installing the driver and won't be able to turn on until you force the system to shut down and restart, could you please specify which version of the drivers you attempted to install? You may also describe the steps you followed during the driver installation for us to know if there were any compatibility or errors during the installation process. Additionally, did you download the drivers from the official website or another source? Were there any error messages displayed before the PC crashed? These details will aid in troubleshooting the issue effectively.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos