Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

Arc control not opening since 5379

aram1
Beginner
I have Intel arc a750 inside amd PC.
On the newer drivers I tried many times DDU etc.. arc control is installed with those drivers but it just won't open the app.

This is very annoying because this makes me unable to access the graphics settings on those new driver versions.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, aram1.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand how frustrating it must be to encounter this issue. But let's delve deeper into the issue, have noticed any error messages when attempting to open the Arc Control? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Intel Arc Control?

To uninstall Intel® Arc™ Control, you may follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key.

2. Click settings.

3. Select Apps and then select Apps & features.

4. Search the list for Intel® Arc™ Control software and click it.

5. Select Uninstall.

Additionally, you've indicated that you've attempted numerous times to use DDU. Have you considered installing the most recent graphics driver version from the Download Center for your Intel Arc a750? Doing so might resolve the issue. Here's an article/link to Intel® Arc™ Control Doesn't Launch, which could offer potential solutions to address the problem. 

Knowing your graphics model is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos