Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

Assassins Creed Origins wont launch

CryoLexis
New Contributor I

The game will not even get past the splash screen, I am on the latest driver update and I have a 11th gen 1165G7 core i7 CPU with 8GB ram, the game will reach the splash screen for 1-5seconds and then crash without any error. the application itself never opens, only the splash. Its not a game file issue I verified, hopefully it can be fixed.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CryoLexis, 

Thank you for participating in the community. To further check this, please share with us the SSU logs of your system. You may use this link:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

Also, are there other games affected as well? 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CryoLexis,

I am just following up about the SSU logs and if there are other games affected. Feel free to reply to this post so we can further look into this for you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CryoLexis, 

It has been a few days since we last heard from you. I hope you are doing alright. For now, we will stop monitoring this thread, however, if you need further assistance, feel free to post a new query. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos