Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20824 Discussions

Auto Downgrading Problem of graphics driver

RohitTalekar
Beginner
Hello Team , I recently upgraded my Intel Iris Xe graphics driver version to latest 31.xx version . I do gaming on my laptop . Yesterday It automatically downgraded to 27 version . My current OS is Win 10 22H2 version . Is this known issue how to tackle it ??
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello RohitTalekar, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please try to follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below:

If you need any more help, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mohamed5
Beginner

i actually need to install the 27 version because when I updated to the 30 and 31 versions I couldn't play any thing

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mohamed5,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Please file a new case so that we can appropriately support you.

Intel Support: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support.html

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,
Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello RohitTalekar, 

We are checking in with you on the graphics driver issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
RohitTalekar
Beginner

Hello , 

Actually the downgrading was happening with the Latest Feb release of 31.xx driver . I installed January released version of 31.xx . I also upgraded to win 11 . Since then it hasn't downgraded . Working fine . Maybe the latest version wasn't working for me .. but now it's good ..

You guys replied it means a lot . I am a very old user of Intel and I really love it . I don't wanna go with other dedicated graphics companies . 

Keep pushing guys , I wanna see Intel on top always ..

Thank you Intel team .

ACarmona_Intel

Hello RohitTalekar, 

Thank you so much for the response and for the kind words; they were truly appreciated.

We will close this enquiry now. In case you need our assistance again in the future, you may create a new ticket, and we will gladly assist you again.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos