Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

(BUG?) How to fix broken up-scaling option in Control Panel on x5-z8350 SBC?

CPede5
Beginner

So when i try and play games at a lower resolution than my monitors native resolution (1080p) the drivers dont upscale to the full panel even when it is selected in the control panel with override application settings.

I can't seem to find a fix and it's annoying playing with the game centered on screen with black borders around.

desktop scales properly at lower resolution but not any games

changing resolutions in game workaround doesn't work.

Help? I dont want to go to linux and lose DX11 support...

thx! included my log.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

CPede5, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, when using Windows* 10 Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Branch) there are some limitations with the graphics driver updates, based on the fact that it only does security updates, maybe there is a specific graphics driver version needed in order to be able to play the game at full panel that cannot be installed for that reason.

In the following link you will find additional suggestions in order to try to run the game correctly:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000030981/graphics-drivers.html

For this specific scenario, what we recommend is to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer for them to provide the proper graphics drivers for your platform and further technical assistance:

https://www.aaeon.com/en/support/

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician   

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

CPede5, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

CPede5, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos