Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20759 Discussions

Blank Monitor

Folden_Siagian
Beginner

Hi, i have new PC Dell OptiPlex Tower Plus 7010 with Intel (R) UHD Graphics 770. Is this graphic card support 50i (Interlace) / Refresh Rate 50i?

Because, if i connect second monitor (Extend Monitor) to my device BMD ATEM (BlackmagicDesign) with refresh rate 50i but nothing appears (Blank). Because our system broadcast is 50i (Interlace)

But if i change BMD ATEM (BlackmagicDesign) with refresh rate 50p and my second monitor (Extend Monitor) the display comes out.

So, i ask you is Intel (R) UHD Graphics 770 support 50i (Interlace) / Refresh Rate 50i?

Please advise. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
robert2003b
Beginner

Since you’ve mentioned that the display works when you switch to a 50p refresh rate, it’s possible that the issue might be related to the specific interlaced format support. I would recommend checking the monitor’s specifications to ensure it supports 50i. Additionally, you might want to explore the settings in the Intel Graphics Command Center or consult the monitor’s manual for guidance on setting up interlaced formats. 

0 Kudos