Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20708 Discussions

Color settings resets in IGCC after a reboot

Ethereal02
Beginner

Hello! I have an Asus TUF F17 FX707C4 with windows 11 and when I reboot the laptop the color levels reset but in the IGCC the values are the same. I have to modify any value in order for the color levels to apply. Is there any way to fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Ethereal02,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

For us to further check this issue, please help provide the following details.

1. Is the color setting working fine before?
  2. Did you change anything before the issue started?
  3. Is there a Windows, driver or Asus update on your system before you start having this issue?
  4. Please help generate the SSU logs of your system. Kindly download the utility here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ethereal02
Beginner

Hello! Thank you for responding.

So I got this laptop 2 weeks ago and the colors on the screen are a bit dark and have less saturation. To combat that I use the IGCC because even if I have a nvidia gpu I can't modify colors settings from their control panel.

1. I mean technically yes, the only thing is they keep resetting to the default settings every reboot even if in the IGCC the values are the same as the one I made, I just have to modify a value by a bit to apply or switch to the default profile then back to the custom one to apply.

2. No, I don't think so.

3. I updated all the drivers up to date when I installed windows.

4. Sure, I attached the log.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Ethereal02,

Thank you for the update.

I reviewed the SSU logs and yes, you have Nvidia RTX 3050.

If this is your main Graphics controller, you need to adjust the color settings using their application.

Kindly contact the manufacturer of the laptop and/or Nvidia for further assistance.

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos