Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

Deathloop game issue

Squirrelsticks
Beginner
I started playing Deathloop and there’s a pop up while loading saying intel graphics aren’t supported so I understand why I’m having this issue.

I have put 6 hours into Deathloop so far and for 5 of those hours it ran smooth at 100fps+. Last night I started getting random CTD with a pop up message. I verified the game files and it hasn’t changed. It’s just weird it randomly started happening after 5 hours of game time running smoothly.

A770LE (Driver 5194) , Ryzen 5 5600 OC, 32GB ram and running the game on a 4TB WD portable drive.
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayB_Intel

Hi Squirrelsticks,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

To better understand the issue you encounter with Deathloop, can you please help us out with the following questions/details needed?

1) Did it work before and only encountering the issue now? Or the issue was encountered out of the box? If working before, what changed in your system?

2) Have you tried verifying the game or reinstalling it to make sure that there are no corrupted files?

3) Is your Windows OS updated to latest version?

4) From what digital platform did you get the game from (e.g.: Steam, etc.). Can you please provide the exact link?

5) You said that the game is installed in a portable drive. Have you tried installing it on a drive installed in the system and not an external one?

6) Also, based on your post, your driver is 101.5194. The current version is 101.5333 so please update to that version but do a clean uninstall first of the driver using DDU. Please follow this guide to do that and try the game again and let us know of the results.

7) Please send us a copy of the SSU file for your system. It provides us info about your motherboard, processor, drivers installed, etc. Please follow this guide to generate the file and send it to us.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
Squirrelsticks
Beginner
I noticed after I posted that the 5330 was the current driver so I clean installed it and the issue has been resolved. Thanks
0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hi Squirrelsticks,

Thank you for the update and we are glad that updating the driver to latest version was able to resolve your concern. We are looking forward that it may help other community members having the same issue. Since a solution has been found, we will proceed in closing this inquiry. Please be advised that this thread will no longer be monitored moving forward.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos