Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

Dpvr e4

Haendo81
Beginner
Hallo liebes Intel Team,habe die 770 ,hab alles versucht über Drittanbietern,engines usw.Die DPVR e4 lässt sich leider gar nicht einrichten. wäre eigentlich das optimalste mit hohen Auflösungen usw. Die Pico über v.desktop, läuft was ja kein Wunder ist,streamingassig aber auch über Pico Connect hätte ich ansonsten keine Chance.wie sieht den da eine Lösung aus oder ist da hin gar nichts geplant? L.g.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Haendo81.

Thank you for reaching out to our Community.

Please note that I can only provide support in English. I utilized a web translation tool to translate this response, so there may be some inaccuracies.

To better assist you and provide an accurate resolution, I would like to clarify the following:

1. Are you specifically referring to this DPVR E4 headset?
  2. Are you specifically referring to this Intel Arc A770 Graphics card?

Please confirm, and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Haendo81
Beginner
Number 1 Yes ,Number 2 Yes. Die Karte a770 ,ist doch prinzipiell super gut,leider werden die Treiber von vielen nicht erkannt oder unterstützt.das Headset DPVR - E4 müsste doch absolut mega drauf laufen können.
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Haendo81.

Please note that I can only provide support in English. I utilized a web translation tool to translate this response, so there may be some inaccuracies.

What we can share at the moment related to VR support is that the Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp up our products and add updates to our software stack. Please look forward to future announcements.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos