Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20758 Discussions

Drivers Intel Pentium Gold G5400

gabless
Beginner

Hola necesito los drivers para los graficos de mi procesador Intel Pentium Gold G5400, llevo probablemente mas de una hora intentando buscarlos e instalarlos y al intentar instalar unos que encontré aca me salta una ventana de error que dice "Este sistema no cumple los requisitos mínimos para la instalación del software". Los necesito para poder conectar mi segundo monitor, el cual esta conectado por HDMI al puerto de la placa base, restauré el PC ayer y desde ahÍ no puedo usar el segundo monitor, intenté desde el Asistente del controlador y asistencia técnica Intel® y no me arroja ningun driver, la verdad es realmente confuso y tedioso todo esto, por cierto creo que usa los graficos UHD Graphics G10, gracias por favor ayuda!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English.I have translated your question. 

Hello, I need the drivers for the graphics of my Intel Pentium Gold G5400 processor, I have been probably trying to find and install them for more 

than an hour and when I try to install some that I found here I get an error window that says "This system does not meet the minimum requirements 

for the installation of the software". I need them to be able to connect my second monitor, which is connected by HDMI to the port of the motherboard, I restored the PC yesterday and from there I can't use the second monitor, I tried from the driver wizard and Intel® technical assistance and it doesn't throw me any driver, the truth is really confusing and tedious all this, By the way, I think it uses UHD graphics G10, thanks please help!

Does this reflect your question correctly?  

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
gabless
Beginner

Yes, it does, I need to connect mi second monitor to the motherboard HDMI port.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @gabless  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I understand that you are having issues finding the latest Intel graphics driver for your processor model, I will gladly assist you here. 

Tenga en cuenta que el soporte de Intel Communities solo se proporciona en Inglés. He utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber alguna traducción inexacta.   

Please find the latest graphics driver for the Intel® Pentium® Gold G5400 Processor: 

Intel® 7th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows* 

Note: Find the instructions on how to install the driver in this article: How to Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 & Windows 11*

Please let us know if the issue persists after the driver update.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @gabless     

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to check my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @gabless     

I hope you are doing great. 

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. 

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos