Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20642 Discussions

Dual ARC A770

Anglerfish
Beginner

Hello, can I run 2 ARC A770 16GB in one PC in tasks like video editing or use one for one thing and second one for other? i wanted to ask how that setup will behave and what about drivers? I can assign one GPU for one task in Windows but i don't know what will happen on a driver levels or if performance will be lower of these two then by how much? thank you have a nice day!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, Anglerfish.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

As of the moment, Intel® Arc™ Graphics cards do not offer combined GPU functionality (similar to Nvidia SLI* or AMD's CrossFire). The only tech similar we have is Intel® Deep Link Technology but this is to combine Intel Arc + Intel Integrated graphics (12th gen processor and newer). Kindly refer to this link: Can Two Intel® Arc™ Graphics Cards be Installed and Operated as One Unit?

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Anglerfish.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

As of the moment, Intel® Arc™ Graphics cards do not offer combined GPU functionality (similar to Nvidia SLI* or AMD's CrossFire). The only tech similar we have is Intel® Deep Link Technology but this is to combine Intel Arc + Intel Integrated graphics (12th gen processor and newer). Kindly refer to this link: Can Two Intel® Arc™ Graphics Cards be Installed and Operated as One Unit?

Best regards,
Von M.

Anglerfish
Beginner

Hello, thank you i have i5 13400 so that will do the job and also planning to upgrade to 13900KS or something like that i really love ARC series and looking forward to Battlemage so i hope that architecture will support multiple GPUs. I will gladly read all pages which you posted.

Thank you to be so polite have a nice day!💜

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Anglerfish.

I appreciate your update.

You're welcome! It's great to hear that you have an i5 13400, which should work well for your needs. Planning to upgrade to the 13900KS sounds exciting, especially with your interest in the ARC series and anticipation for Battlemage. I'm glad to hear you'll be checking out all the pages I provided. Thank you for your politeness as well. As such, I would like to know if you still need assistance regarding your concern.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos