Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

FIX YOUR INTEL IRIS XE DRIVERS!!!!!!!

DissatisfiedCustomer
Your drivers are EXTREMELY GLITCHY and Halo Infinite has been broken SINCE LAUNCH! That is not to mention that Sonic Origins is another game which COMPLETELY GLITCHES the entire screen, EVEN AFTER LAUNCH! Many games have incompatibility issues STILL. The framerate on many games is ATROCIOUS, given the power of the GPU if Intel would just FIX THE DRIVERS! This is the one thing holding my PC back from being a BEAST of a portable machine! If you cannot fix the drivers on my PC, which I paid over $1,000 for, mind you, then I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL GPU EVER AGAIN! You are the WORST Company in the business when it comes to GPU Driver support. Your products would be a whole lot better if you actually cared enough to FIX YOUR DRIVERS! Your GPU SHOULD be OUTPERFORMING other competing GPUs in the business, but you have to TAKE THE EXTRA TIME OUT TO FIX YOUR SOFTWARE! How am I supposed to continue supporting your technology when your technology can't even support AAA titles at launch, and sometimes, as in the case of Halo Infinite, never gets fixed, at all?! Thank you for your time.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DissatisfiedCustomer,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand your frustration about the issues you are experiencing related to our drivers. We are constantly working on improving our product and implementing fixes on our releases.

We would like to further investigate the issues you are reporting; please provide me with the following:

• What are the games distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect).
  • Share a video showing the issues you are experiencing. This would help us with issue reproduction purposes
  • Create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos