Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20806 Discussions

Gráficos Intel arc a770

BillreisCJAP
Beginner
Hola tengo un problema con los gráficos de Intel y el problema persiste en que mi versión de drivers no es la recomendada., me sucede con el need for speed heat
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BillreisCJAP, 

Tenga en cuenta que solo podemos brindarle asistencia en inglés. Hemos utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber alguna traducción inexacta. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To determine why this error message appears for you. We need to be more familiar with your system configuration. As such, please share the SSU logs of your system. Additionally, are you able to play the game before ? If you do, please let us know if there are any changes that you have made in your system. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BillreisCJAP, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BillreisCJAP, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos