Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20772 Discussions

Graphics Driver Update Failure

deejayehn
Beginner

I'm having issues with my HP notebook graphics. I looked for updates, and I found an Intel graphics driver update that I was supposed to download from the Intel website. It won't download and update though. What is wrong? Why is this happening?Intel Update Failure 2024-02-18_16-23-35.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Deejayehn,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To update your graphics drivers, please try the troubleshooting methods provided in this article:

By the way, could you tell us what exact issue you're having? And if the problem with your laptop persists after updating your system graphics driver, do send us your SSU so we can further investigate the issue.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Deejayehn,

We are checking in with you on the graphics driver issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Deejayehn,

We are checking in with you on the graphics driver issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Deejayehn,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos