Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20712 Discussions

Help, Intel Iris Xe giving me blue screen

Reira
Beginner

Hi,

I have Windows 11, with Intel i5 12500H processor. 2 days in a row I have been getting this blue screen error whenever I spent time on my laptop. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, igdkmdn64.sys

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the driver, sfc /scannow and many other solutions that the internet told me to do but none of them worked. I do not want to get another blue screen, so please help me. I am unsure where the report file is at.

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi Reira.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error referencing igdkmdn64.sys can indeed be frustrating. Since you've already attempted various troubleshooting steps without success, let's try a different approach. Firstly, have you checked for any recent Windows updates or driver updates specifically for your Intel graphics driver? Keeping your system up-to-date can often resolve compatibility issues.

Additionally, if you're unsure where to find the report file, you can usually locate it in the Windows Event Viewer. Simply search for "Event Viewer" in the Windows search bar, then navigate to Windows Logs > System. Look for any recent entries marked with "Error" or "Critical" around the time the blue screen crashes. This may provide more insight into the root cause of the issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi Reira.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos