Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20774 Discussions

Help to access 3D settings

iogamesplayer
Beginner

Hi there! I need to access 3D settings to improve performance and get maximum use out of the product I paid for.

I have tried:

* Installing Intel command center + beta

* Completely removing drivers

* Looked for the setting

* Googled for well over 2 hours

Any help appreciated!

n200 - 8GB ram - HP Fortis x360 pro 11 inch G11

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @iogamesplayer  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Could you please provide a screenshot showing the settings that you have no access to? 

Also, please run the following utility and attach the report so we can have more general information about your system:

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
iogamesplayer
Beginner

Hi there, @Jocelyn_Intel! Thank you for your response.

I have attatched the log output.

Here is the control panel that I am missing:

thing.png

The program you attatched mentioned that my graphics card is the intel UHD, so I think I should be able to access the UHD control panel, yet I only have the Command center, which is lacking the features I need. (3D texture settings and such.)

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @iogamesplayer  

Thank you for the information provided. 

Please allow me some time to do some research on this. As soon as I have updates, I will let you know. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @iogamesplayer  

Thank you for your time and patience. 

This feature was removed from IGCC and not showing on Arc control as a feature available, however, this feature is integrated into all 3D design applications to enhance any kind of professional 3D work.  

You can check with the app or games you want to use in order to confirm the options for 3D.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @iogamesplayer  

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance with other matters, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos