Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20726 Discussions

Ho un problema con la mia scheda grafica integrata intel hd 4000, utilizzando element 3d su after effects risco

YYari
Beginner

Salve..

Ho un problema con la mia scheda video integrata intel hd 4000, utilizzando element 3d riscontro l'errore:

"your video card does not support the selected configuration" please reduce the layer size

è la scheda che non supporta il 3d? o cos altro?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, yaruccio:

Could you please provide me with the following information:

• Computer model.
  • Intel® HD Graphics version installed. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • What is the 3D software/app that you are using?
  • When exactly do you get this error "your video card does not support the selected configuration"?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
YYari
Beginner

intel Hd graphics 4000 1gb

software: adobe after effect cc...

Quando vado ad avviare il Plugin: video copilot element 3D mi compare il messaggio: "your video card does not support the selected configuration"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Are you using the 2014 version or the 2015 version?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
YYari
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/104311 yaruccio, I have the following hardware configuration http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/x230t/ ThinkPad X230t Convertible Laptop | Lenovo | Lenovo US that includes Intel® HD Graphics 4000, I am going to install Adobe After Effects CC 2015 and I will let you know if the issue can be replicated. I have installed Windows® 10 in my computer, what operating system do you have installed?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/104311 yaruccio, I was able to install Adobe After Effects CC 2015 without any issues, I downloaded a plugin from this site http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/ VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals, once installed I started and it worked.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/104311 yaruccio,

I am following up your case; were you able to track this down? Did you check my previous post?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos