EDIT: What is the DCH driver?
"DCH" (Declarative Componentized Hardware) refers to packages that implement the Microsoft Universal Driver model/paradigm, whatever all of that means.
I just installed DCH driver 6577 on all of the following:
- NUC7i7DNHE (Dawson Canyon) i7-8650U
- NUC8i7HVKVA (Hades Canyon) i7-8809G
- NUC7i7BNKQ (Baby Canyon) i7-7567U
- NUC6i7KYK (Skull Canyon) i7-6770HQ
- STK2M3W64CC (Cedar City) M3-6Y30
- Dell Latitude E7470 i5-6300U
The procedure I used is this:
- Get the latest DCH driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28567/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers
- Put the DCH driver on a USB stick or place it in the download folder of each of your devices.
- Disable or unplug the LAN or WLAN. I used “Change Adapter Settings” in the Network Control Panel to disable my network adapters.
- In the Device Manager, uninstall the display adapter driver with the check box checked for “delete the driver software for this device” and RESTART. You may have to do this MULTIPLE TIMES until you get to the “Microsoft Basic Display Adapter”.
- Install the DCH driver and RESTART.
- Enable or plug in your LAN or WLAN.
- The graphics control panel will download almost immediately from the Microsoft Store. You can find it in the START menu.
Hope this helps those installing the DCH driver.
1) I was buy MSI B360M+i5 9600K and it was not work. because of 9th intel processor need latest bios.
2) i was find celeron processor insert in my MSI B360M and update bios.
3) After that, i was eject celeron, and insert 9600k and it working.
4) But i cantuse UHD 630, i see Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.
5) i download DCH driver and put it to usb stick
6) install all updates for windows 10 x64
7) Shut down network adaptors and try to install drivers. an error appear:
your type of processor is not supported