No. I don't have this issue with the 184.108.40.20631 or older.
This issue is for newer drivers that was released after 220.127.116.1131.
Debug: Counter-Strike Global Offensive
This is happens when i disable two options:
- Vertical Sync: Disabled
- Multisampling Anti-Aliasing mode: None
If i enable one of the above options, this glitch not appear anymore.
If i go into Warframe the game is moving very hard when moving the mouse.
Sometimes when scrolling in Mozilla Firefox appear like this.
I don't know what is broken in the drivers that was released after 18.104.22.16831.
The latest driver: 22.214.171.12463 is broken too.
I put the SSU for the latest driver. Maybe is helping to debug this issue that i have.
Sad part is that i can't update to new Driver Version for Windows 10.
- The recommended steps is not for a Intel HD Graphics. Is for a dedicated video card. I can't run games in 1920x1080 how its say there in a on board Graphics.
- Why you want to try some settings that i say I don't have this problem in a older driver. Like 126.96.36.19931, is the latest driver that i don't have this problem.
- It doesn't matter from what is the game. Because not only the games is broken. Firefox, Softwares that use the Graphics driver, Windows 10.
- The Vertical Sync from the driver is broken or something.
I tested the recommended settings that you say and is not a big difference.
The flickering disappear a little bit when enabling the VSync or enabling the Anti-Aliasing.
Not in all games is the same but the image is not smooth, maybe apps too.
I don't know for what is.
I don't think i will report this to all games that don't use the VSync and Anti-Alliasing to repair this problem. But i don't this the games are broken.
I install a older windows and its the same: 17134.648. I don't know how the test was made but I cant do anything. I will try a message to Microsoft but I don't no.