Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

INTEL Grafik-Kontrollraum

HM-3
Beginner

Hallo!

Bei meinem neuen ASUS - Notebook muss unter WIN 11 bei jedem Bootvorgang der Intel Grafik-Kontrollraum neu initialisiert werden, d.h. die Einstellungen sind zwar noch vorhanden, das Programm braucht aber immer eine "Extra-Einladung" beim Start.

Habe den IGK in den Autostart geladen, das ändert aber nichts - ich muss immer wieder neu herumklicken (z.B. von RGB auf Farbe), bis meine Einstellungen greifen.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dass man gleich mit den richtigen Grafik-Einstellungen booten kann?

Ich verwende übrigens nur einen Monitor.

Beste Grüße HM-3

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello HM-3,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation

For me to further check this issue, please help provide the following details:

1. When did you purchase your system?
  2. Is it working fine before?
  3. If yes, what was the last changes made?
  4. Please help generate the SSU logs of your system. Kindly download the utility here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HM-3
Beginner

Hello Michael,

thank you for your quick response!  (no problem - english is fine with me)

1) I bought this (new) ASUS Pro P2540FA Notebook a few weeks ago and installed WIN 11 on 25.04.24.

2+3) because the vision of the screen wasn't at all satisfying to me, I updated the graphic driver a few days later and installed the Intel Graphics Command Center, where I could change the settings until it looked good to me - up to this moment everything was OK.

The only problem is that my settings are "overruled" everytime I boot the system by the ASUS basic settings > than I have to open the GCC manually and activate my settings (f. e.) on Display / Colour by switching from "all colours" to "RGB" - my settings are of course still available and after that everthing's fine again.

I would like to find a way to start my Computer WITH the graphic settings I've chosen without having to reactivate them every time.

> OK, so I've attached the SSU-file - maybe you can help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance & Best regards,

HM-3

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello HM-3,

Thank you for the quick update.

Kindly check this link and check your system if you have a similar app or settings that manages the Graphics settings independently.

You may also check this with Asus if their settings will always revert back the Graphics settings that you set.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057513/graphics.html

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
HM-3
Beginner

Hello Michael,

thank you for the Information!

I checked the link, but - said to say - it contains no special ASUS-Instruction and I can't find any similar settings on my system, 'cause I don't exactly know where and what expression I have to look for.

But I will follow your advice and call the ASUS-Support for help - I will be back at this Forum when I got the issue solved.

Until then - best regards,

HM-3

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello HM-3,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Thank you for the update and understanding. We will wait for your next post about the status of this issue.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello HM-3,

I hope this message finds you well. 

Were you able to check the previous post?

Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
HM-3
Beginner

Hello Michael,

glad to hear from you again so soon!

I've contacted ASUS in the meantime, but they told me, that unfortunately they are not responsible for this issue, because this is about third-party Software (which is not really true, for the INTEL-Graphics-Chip is part of the equipment of this ASUS Notebook), and that's why they can't help me any futher > their only advice is that I shall turn to you again.

I wrote them back, that certainly I will not be the only one with this problem and that they should think it over again and now I'm waiting for their response.

I will write to you again, as soon as ASUS has answered my last post.

But - if you should have any further ideas for a solution, I'd be very happy.

Best regards,

HM-3

0 Kudos