Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

INTEL UHD GRAPHICS UPDATE 14/10/2020 (CONCERN ISSUE)

Spatify
Novice

Hi guys I recently updated my graphics driver, then suddenly after restarting my laptop. The install driver showed up again even thou i already installed the newest update. I cancelled knowing I just recently installed the new driver then my screen suddenly goes flickering then goes like mode of freezing turning into pitch white color. Anyone have the same issues as mine? Also how do I rollback to the previous driver 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Spatify
Novice

PS: Before the screen goes completely white I manage to restart my laptop. So far atm not flickering or weird stuff happening on my screen. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The driver wanting to be installed again after the reboot is one issue that is pestering users.  Canceling it was the right thing to do.

The flickering is another issue.  So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos