Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20705 Discussions

INTEL UHD no reconoce tasa de refresco de 144hz

Brahin
Novice

Estimados(as).

Compre hace un dia un ASUS TUF F15 FX506H, el cual entre sus caracteristicas posee una pantalla con tasa de refresco de 144hz, lo cual indica en su pagina web, en la pagina en que compre, en su caja y en su soporte tecnico.

Intente actualizar los drivers de intel y de nvidia muchas veces, incluso me contacte con el soporte de ASUS quienes me indicaron otras formas de poder generar el cambio, no obstante, no hubo ningun cambio.

actualmente, mi notebook esta corriendo de 60hz (59,98hz), sin posibilidad de aumentarla.

Acudo a la comunidad para poder encontrar una solución, ya que, ademas compre un monitor a 144hz pero que no puedo ocupar con este notebook aprovechando esa tasa de refresco.

Como dato adicional: Tengo el mismo equipo pero la versión de 2021 (Asus tuf f15 fx506hc: tiene un procesador core i5 10300h y una tarjeta integrada Intel UHD y Nvidia gtx 1650), y corre los 144hz sin ningun problema.

Datos de mi actual equipo:

Intel core i5 11260h

INTEL UHD

Nvidia rtx 3050

16gb ram

windows 11 22h2

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are running with ONLY drivers provided by Asus, right? You should not use any subsequent drivers released by Intel until they are released by Asus. The reason why is that, for laptops, vendors (like Asus) often modify the driver packages to support specific features of their laptop and using subsequent driver packages from Intel will result in these feature not working and, in cases where a second graphics engine is involved, could potentially result in instability.

...S

0 Kudos
Brahin
Novice
Solo deje que los controladores se qctualizaran mediante Windows update y MyAsus, por lo tanto, supongo que sucedió justo lo que me indicas.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, then, with Internet completely disconnected (unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable WiFi; we don't want to see any updates installed by Windows Update), you need to install the version of the graphics driver that is provided by Asus. This is the version that Asus supposedly tested their hardware with. If, after installing this version, the screen doesn't attach as it should, then the problem is in Asus' hardware and you need to have them look at it.

If, on the other hand, it works correctly with this base driver, then reestablish Internet access and run Windows Update to see if it installs a driver upgrade. If it does and this upgrade causes the problem to re-appear, come back here and let us know. 

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Brahin
Novice

Lo restaure e hice lo que me indicaste, sin embargo, persiste el problema. Debe ser problema del Hardware.

De todas formas agradezco tu ayuda.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Brahin,

If I may jump into the conversation, I would like to add the following:

As you mentioned that your system has a discrete graphics card installed on the system, and the Nvidia RTX 3050 is part of your laptop. Since your system has two hardware pieces dedicated to the graphics processes, you should know that it is up to the manufacturer to decide how they behave and work together. I would recommend contacting your system manufacturer as they have a much better understanding of how both GPUs (Integrated GPU and Discrete GPU) work together. I understand that you have contacted them already; however, they will provide you with more efficient Troubleshooting.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos