Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20642 Discussions

Intel Arc A380

Mr_Tushar
Beginner

Can I pair up my Intel core i5 6500 6th gen processor with intel arc a380 gpu? Motherboard Gigabyte h110m Ram 12GB . 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mr_Tushar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I know how important is for you to know if the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics is compatible with the Gigabyte h110m, I will be happy to help you.  

In this case, you need at least a 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor and an Intel 500 Series motherboard with Resizable BAR support enabled or an Intel 400 Series motherboard with Resizable BAR support enabled. That means that the hardware that you provided me is not compatible with the graphics card and it may not work properly.

For more information, you can access on Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mr_Tushar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I know how important is for you to know if the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics is compatible with the Gigabyte h110m, I will be happy to help you.  

In this case, you need at least a 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor and an Intel 500 Series motherboard with Resizable BAR support enabled or an Intel 400 Series motherboard with Resizable BAR support enabled. That means that the hardware that you provided me is not compatible with the graphics card and it may not work properly.

For more information, you can access on Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
BrianE
Beginner
I have an Intel 12gen processor and I’ve tried everything to get the Intel a380 low profile card to even work. It’ll spin up fans on startup but then the fans go off and the card is basically dead. I used a different card to get windows 11 installed on this new system and tried to reinstall the a380 but I can’t install the drivers for it. I’m using an ASUS pro art d. The cpu is an i5 with no graphics. So I’m stuck. I could use some help.
0 Kudos
Mr_Tushar
Beginner

Okay  Thank you so much...

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mr_Tushar,

Thank you for your response.

Happy to hear that I answered your question. For now, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos