Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20684 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 - HDR not working with Resident Evil 2 Remake

Vartall
Beginner

Running Intel Arc A750 with latest drivers, on Windows 11. 4K display connected over HDMI 2.1. Running the Steam version of Resident Evil 2 (2019) on the latest update. Only a single monitor is connected to the PC.

The HDR option in Resident Evil 2 is grayed out. Apparently this is a known issue and presents itself on multiple Resident Evil games. There are no issues with GPUs from other brands; HDR can be enabled just fine in those cases.

Could you please tell me when this will be fixed?

If you need anymore information please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Vartall

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues trying to use the HDR settings of Resident Evil 2 with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics. I want to get the following information from you in order to check this issue further:

• Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  • What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
  • Does the issue exclusively happen on Resident Evil 2?
  • What is your monitor's make and model?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Vartall

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Vartall

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos