Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20714 Discussions

Intel Arc Alchemist A770 - Crashes, Soft Crashes

Dedsec10
Beginner

This is regarding Intel Arc issue where I was unable to reply @RamyerM_Intel at that moment. Report: Intel Arc Alchemist A770 - Crashes, Soft Crashes 

So, I won't be able to send you the relevant information and also can't find the exact data as I'm operating another system right now.

Also, you requested about some SSU logs which can't be provided because of personal reasons.

Is there any other basic things or settings for Intel Arc Control?, that you people figured out for better optimization of Intel GPU.
- Driver Opt boost?
- Performance?

So, if there's a chance that you can help me with any other additional settings that can solve my gaming issues.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10,

Thank you for getting back to us. I noticed you mention you are operating on another system, may I please know what is difference of this system to your previous one? If you want, do you prefer if we continue our conversation by email?
I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Dedsec10
Beginner

Hello @RamyerM_Intel 

Yess, the system I'm using now is completely different from the previous one as it contains different graphic card.
Therefore, if you can help me with the basic optimization details for Intel Arc A770.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

Thank you for confirming. I hope in the future you can give your Intel Arc A770 another chance. As for the basic optimization of the Intel Arc, this article can certainly help you: Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide. If you have further questions, feel free to let me know and we will answer them for you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

I am just checking in on this thread to see if you have further questions. Feel free to let me know and we will answer them for you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Dedsec10
Beginner

Hello @RamyerM_Intel 

Everything's good up till now, working on the Resizable Bar support, if any questions will contact soon.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Dedsec10
Beginner

Hello @RamyerM_Intel 

Also had one more concern regarding Intel Arc A770, are we optimizing any processor stability cause all the applications which may fall into the background working category are leading me to the blue screen of death issue.
So will you help me update this information?

You can refer to the following attachments below.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

We are always continuously working on our products, and we aim to give you a satisfactory experience. Regarding these crashes that you are experiencing, may I please know what CPU model experienced this issue? It would be best if you could share with us the SSU logs so we can become more familiar with the configuration and check for possible errors. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

I am just checking in on this thread for the information I have requested. Feel free to share this with us so we can better assist you. I will be waiting!

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos