Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20778 Discussions

Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - Windows

djdon10
Beginner

Why hasn't intel corrected this buggy driver? This is the second update I have tried that makes my graphics worse not better. I have an Acer Aspire laptop and this update has not worked for me. I had to roll back to the old driver and again this is the second update!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
FrancisP_Intel

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our drivers. We understand your frustrations, and at Intel, we are committed to optimizing our products for peak performance.

To better assist you, we would appreciate more details about the issue you're encountering.

• Could you please provide us with additional information regarding the problem?
  • What is the driver version currently working for you?
  • To confirm, you've already tried the 2 most updated drivers we released?
  • Can you give us the model of either the Graphics?
  • We may need to check the system itself including it's installed drivers. Please run the System Support Utility Tool and run a complete scan.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello djdon10,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos