Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel Driver problem

Anurag1
Beginner

I'm having a lot of issues playing Valorant lately. I have intel HD 620 graphics installed in my laptop

and my laptop meets the minimum system requirements of playing Valorant in addition I have installed 8gb of ram in my laptop. when I first tried Valorant on my intel graphics driver version 30.0.100.9805 and it was lagging but after 2-3 days its performance increased automatically and it was working nicely. Then I factory reset my laptop  and then reinstalled Valorant and now its again lagging too much that it has become unpayable. I tried installing my OEM driver (version 26.20.100.7372)  too and the game was running quite well without any lag or stutter, but then after few minutes of gameplay it showed an error saying," Graphics driver crashed. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date". I tried installing the latest intel generic driver (version 30.0.100.9894 ) but that also didn't worked it even lagged in the main menu and the game was completely unplayable. I love this game too much and I really want to play it so kindly help! I will be highly obliged to you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
Anurag1
Beginner

Okay, here is my SSU report.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Anurag1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to confirm if the problem with the game "Valorant" persists and if you still need assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Anurag1, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos