Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel® GCC One Click Game Settings Feedback

Bryce_Intel

One Click Game Settings - Automatic Games Settings (AGS) feedback

Please provide any feedback pertaining to our AGS feature which automatically optimizes your game settings based on your system capability.

The other feedback pages are:

9 Replies
SKuma18
Beginner

Hi, I just installed the GCC on my main gaming/testing PC, currently I have about 50 games installed in my PC, however, the GCC autoscan only picks up one game, Overwatch.

0 Kudos
Bryce_Intel

Thanks @SKuma18​ 

I reported this to the AGS team. I know it's probably tedious but could you please provide a list of all the games you have so we can check why they're not showing up if they're on the Gameplay.Intel.com website?

0 Kudos
SKuma18
Beginner

Hello Bruce, I will be happy to provide you the list. ​

0 Kudos
SKuma18
Beginner

Also League of Legends, Apex Legends and BreachCapture.JPG

0 Kudos
Bryce_Intel

Great, I passed these on. Thanks!

0 Kudos
HWang121
Beginner

Please help!

My comuter: Intel skull Canyon (NUC6i7KYK)

My Steam games are dead after auto detect using IGCC!

My Total War Three Kingdoms was running verywell. After updating the driver to 6861, auto detect and optimize the game, it can't be open any more. Today, I have downloaded Cities Skyline and made sure that it can be started at first. Then I run the auto detect again and optimize the game automatically, and then the cities skyline can't be started. I have tried to restore the game setting using IGCC but it doesn't work. Please help, thank you!

0 Kudos
HWang121
Beginner

I found out the problem! Then intel one click optimize is problematic!

My games can't be started is caused by "Anisotropic Filter", which is setted to "CMAA(Recommended)". I can change it to "CMAA X2" or close the "Anisotropic Filter" function, then my game can be started. My graphic card is Iris Pro 580.

0 Kudos
SKuma18
Beginner

I always manually configure games on IGCC. The one click does not optimise all games to work properly. This is something you have to keep in mind.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @HWang121​,

Thank you for providing this useful information! Are there any other games where you see this occurring?

0 Kudos