Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20640 Discussions

Intel(R) UHD Graphics, GPU driver version is 31.0.101.5333, igfxextN.exe executable file could not f

CAIXIA
Beginner
Hi, I would like to ask that, I use Lenovo ThinkPad T14, Graphics card is Intel(R) UHD Graphics, GPU driver version is 31.0.101.5333, Why I did not find igfxextN.exe in the task manager, and relevant files like igfxexps.dll/igfxexps32.dll/igfxCUIServicePSN.dll/igfxDHN.dll/igfxDIN.dll/igfxLHM.dll have not been registered. In this situation, how does a GPU driver work without this executable and its associated DLLS?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello CAIXIA,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide a photo of your task manager where there is no igfxextN.exe so we can further isolate the issue.

And, by the way, are you having any issues with your system? or you were just curious about how the GPU driver works?

Furthermore, please generate an SSU report to help us further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file. Since I might raise our concern with our engineers.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello CAIXIA,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello CAIXIA,

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello CAIXIA,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos