Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20827 Discussions

Intel UHD artifact

showOpCode
Beginner

Peace,

I have a problem about my gaming laptop.

When i'm not playing pc, i see the artifact on my screen. However, If it happen any frame refresh. It's disappearing. Artifact looks like a line. It's width 2 or 3 pixel. Stretches across the screen. If i disabled the Intel UHD Graphics, it doesn't happen.

My System:

Hp Victus 15-fa0011nt 

Ram: 16 GB

Processor: Intel Core i5 12450H 

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3050 4 GB

Windows 10 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello showOpCode,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support

Please be advised that before we proceed, your Hp Victus 15-fa0011nt is an OEM device, we will try to assist you with general troubleshooting steps even if it’s something not traditionally covered in our support. However, if the issue still persists, you will have to contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. Your device manufacturer may have altered features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to some components for better compatibility with your system.

To help us with the situation, have you tried updating the driver of the Intel UHD adapter? Is it also visible inside the BIOS menu?

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello showOpCode,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
showOpCode
Beginner
Thank you for assistance. I've contacted HP Warranty and they are replacing my FHD panel.
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello showOpCode,

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that HP Warranty is taking care of the replacement for your FHD panel. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Best of luck with the replacement process!

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos