Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

Issue Report: Intel Arc Alchemist A770 - Crashes, Soft Crashes

Dedsec10
Beginner

Dear Intel Support Team,

I am reaching out to report several issues encountered with my Intel Arc Alchemist A770 graphics card. Since its installation, I have been experiencing frequent crashes, soft crashes, and difficulties with driver installations. These issues significantly hinder my system's performance and stability.

The crashes occur during various tasks, ranging from gaming to general usage, leading to unexpected system reboots. Additionally, the graphics card tends to fail, resulting in performance throttling and system instability.

Moreover, I've been facing issues prioritized to The Crew Motorfest live game which I've been playing since my Intel card has been installed.

As a valued customer, I seek assistance in resolving these issues promptly to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the Intel Arc Alchemist A770 graphics card. I've also faced a blue reboot screen which is kind of scary for any user to experience which is added in the attachments below.

Please advise on the appropriate steps to address these concerns and provide any necessary updates or solutions to rectify the mentioned issues.

I've added helpful attachments that might be easier for you all to isolate more on the Intel Arc system.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

I can assure you that we are committed on improving our products and your satisfaction is important to us. I want to let you know that we are currently investigating the crashing issue with the game The Crew Motorfest. It would be helpful with our investigation if you can share with us your SSU logs. Additionally, are there other games affected in your system? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dedsec10,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos