Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20776 Discussions

Jeu Snow Runner et température élevée quelque jeux

PCSOURIS39
Novice

Depuis quelques jours je teste ma ARC 770 sur divers jeux ou je remarque d’une quelle dépasse souvent les 100°c sans pour autant dépasser les 1300Tr.

A-t-il un moyen de débloquer ou paramétré la ventilation pour quelle monte plus haut dans les tours ?

Certaine jeux comme Snow Runner n’est pas fluide même si on joue sur qualité fiable, en bref ma gtx 1070 fait bien mieux sur les direct9, 10, 11. Va t-il avoir prochainement une mise à jour pour c’est Direct X sur les ARC?

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

Veuillez noter que je ne peux vous aider qu'en anglais. J'ai utilisé un outil de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse, il peut donc y avoir une traduction inexacte.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing performance and temperature issues with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. Please let us know the following information:

• Share with us a short video showing the issue.
  • Share screenshots or videos showing the temperatures. Also, please let us know the software used to measure these temperatures.
  • Share screenshots of the game graphics settings.
  • Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  • What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Answering your question about fan settings control, currently, this is not possible, however, we are working to release this feature on Intel® Arc™ Control soon.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

Bonjour, il est possible que mon anglais ne soit pas correct puisque je l’utilise rarement.
Oui, la barre redimensionnable est activée. La plate-forme de jeu où c’est mon jeu Swon Runner à des jeux épiques.

Notez que ce jeu est fluide sous les graphismes de mon Ryzen 4600G en mode haut, mais pas sur Intel ARC même en mode bas ou il rame lourdement.

Je suis joint une capture et si vous avez besoin d’autres captures ou d’autres informations supplémentaires sur le jeu ou la config, je reste à votre disposition, cordialement.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

Thank you for the information. I am still missing some information requested in my previous post, please send us the following:

Best Regards,

Hugo O

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

Bonjour, voici le rapport de votre utilitaire et des captures d’écran de la config du jeu en question. A savoir que si je passe au mode supérieur le jeu se fige alors c’est un écran noir qui vient. En attendant une solution pour jouer sous l’ARC à Snow Runner et non avec la partie GPU de mon Ryzen 4600G, sincèrement.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

Thank you for sharing these files with us, please let's try updating the driver to the latest version 31.0.101.4125, and install it through a clean driver installation.

As for the screenshots, Could you please provide them in English? This is because we will need to try to replicate the issue as such we would like to do it in the same condition as you do.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

hello, I have reinstalled Windows 11 and the latest ARC driver. I relaunched Snow Runner.

It runs correctly if you put it in high mode. Ultra mode the game runs in less than 30fps.

The antialiasing filters (TAA, MSAA 2X to 8X) if you activate them the game goes wrong. From 60 FPS it drops about 25 FPS.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris,

We appreciate the information provided.

You mentioned that when running the game on the high preset mode, it works correctly. Did you try the antialiasing filters (TAA, MSAA 2X to 8X) with the high mod? If so, was the performance affected as well?

Also, we would like to request one more time the screenshots in English, and with them, we will help to reproduce the issue as closely as possible.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris,

We hope you are doing fine.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

Hello,

I have taken note of the previous post.

Regarding the game it will have an update coming, so I am waiting for this one to see if this and better or not.

On the other hand it was difficult for me to write in English, because I test this ARC A770 on various situations to see its behavior and I discovered some bug and other that could affect more or less a user or a novice on an ARC. hence my question, does it have an Intel platform or could I exchange in French?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

Thank you for letting us know. Please let us know if there is any change in performance after the game update that you mention.

Also, allow me to tell you that we were able to reproduce this issue from our side and we are currently checking for further troubleshooting steps.

Answering your last questions in case you are looking for support for a different issue in your language, you can open an internal support ticket or you can also check our support phone number and give us a call.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

We are pleased to inform you that our team has conducted extensive research and made significant improvements in our latest internal driver. As a result, the game can now run seamlessly at 1440p with a constant 60fps on both High and Ultra presets. We have included a video demonstrating the improved performance that you can view at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL26DwWCKIc

As mentioned these improvements are currently in our latest internal drivers, as such, it is not yet available as we continue to make improvements to it. Please look forward to the next 2-3 drivers that should include the fix.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to providing you with a seamless gaming experience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

Bonjour, concernant le jeu c’est bien mieux depuis la derrière maj.

Mais je pense que ma carte ARC doit avoir un souci du fait quelle perd sa puissance de calcul sur une grande majorité de mes jeux aux bout environ 1 heures de jeu et elle dépasse les 92 degrés sur mes jeux les plus gourmand  à cause de sa ventilation de dépasse pas les 1200trm. Que faire ?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

Thank you for your response. It is good to know that the performance on SnowRunner has improved with the latest driver.

Regarding this other issue that you mentioned with the fans being stuck at 1200RPM, this topic is already being discussed in your other thread with the title ARC A770 not recognized and fan not modifiable, please keep replying under that thread to prevent duplicate topics and we will continue assisting you from there.

Please let us know if you would like to mark this thread as resolved or if you have more questions regarding the performance in SnowRunner.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

Bonjour, ma ARC est partir en S.A.V. Une fois revenu ou voir remplacer par une autre ARC A770 je relancerais Snow Runner pour voir si aux bout une heure le jeu ne chute pas en FPS et si cela et ok la discussion sera clôt de mon côté. 

Cordialement.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

Thank you for letting us know. In this case, we will monitor this thread waiting for you to let us know if the issue persists with a new GPU.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

We would like to confirm if you already received the new GPU and if you were able to test it. In case you have not received it yet, please let us know how long is the estimated time for you to get the replacement hardware.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PCSOURIS39

We would like to know if the latest driver fixed the issue with the game Snowrunner. We understand that you were going to test a replacement GPU first. Please let us know the results.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos