Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Need Help for screen flickering cause by Intel HD Graphic 4000 on windows 10 & Windows 11

Phanne
Beginner

Dear everyone on Intel Community,

I have Dell Precision M 6700 that come with Intel HD Graphic 4000 & Nvidia K4000M.

I have problem with screen flickering so bad on windows 10 & also Windows 11.

I try to fix problem with update both Intel & Nvidia to the latest version but the problem not fix.

I also took my PC to computer shop to check for if are there any hardware faulty especially Display Card both Intel HD 4000 & Nvidia K4000M But every part seem to be OK.

So try to use my PC by Disable or Uninstall intel HD 4000 the problem with screen flickering is gone I can use my pc normally no problem, but when re-enable or re-install the driver the problem with screen flickering start again.

So It seem that this problem is cause by intel HD 4000 driver. I also try to contact with Intel support but unfortunately there is no solution they said that because the product that I am using and having problem with is discontinued or is EOIS (End of Interactive Support) already.

is there anyone have experience with Intel driver issue or any suggestion for setting configuration.

Thanks in advanced.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You can forget Windows 11, as your processor is not supported.

As for Windows 10, your processor is discontinued. 

Sorry, time for you to get new(er), supported hardware.

.Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Phanne,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/   

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos